Thursday, December 25, 2008


2008 PENGO PICS FROM LITTLE BLUE [PICTURED ABOVE]

xmas day 2008. bernie and i have been cooking the official meal very slowly and deliberately. it seemed like a good time to organize my 2008 penguin pics and publish them. so i decided a slideshow added here would do so and allow those less enamored of penguins to look quickly and get a giggle or two. the problem is this required me to learn and practice. and it turns out i'm gonna have to do just a little more learning and trying so for now i can only offer a quick link to my slide show. but i'll keep working on getting it over here for easy viewing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Barry,
Great blog. I need a few more lessons before I qualify as a "blogger". Yours is fun...keep me updated! I enjoyed reading.

Cheers,

Hershel

12/25/08, 9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Barry,

I often use my "pen name"...Wally.
As in Walter (first name).

12/25/08, 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home