Sunday, March 29, 2009




start the day with a non sequitur smile
i'm not a particular yahoo fan. i started yahoo email early because it was free and bill gates didn't own it. but i'll always pick google for a search and most everything else i can think of. one exception: my 'my yahoo' homepage which allows me to start the morning with 3 cartoons. my perhaps predictable personal choice: doonesbury, non-sequitur, and pat oliphant. to varying degrees all three allow me to smile in the face of the real world by mixing whimsey and a point of view. doonesbury, in particular, regularly teaches me. the current series taught me about a concrete result of bush’s war - aphasia and tbi [traumatic brain injury] in iraq veterans before i knew much about it. [check out Veterans Affairs: About Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Brain Injury in Iraq’s War Veterans if you want the in-depth course.]
for this particular Sunday its non sequitur which made me chuckle as you see above.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home